Be part of a large network
- Meet other members during EURADA conferences, seminars and workshops. Those events are the perfect time to facilitate exchange of best practices between RDAs.
- Access to the EURADA network to find business partners and strengthen internationalization programmes.
- Boost your region’s or organisation’s profile across the EURADA membership, with the European Commission, and more widely through EURADA’s global network.
- Find ways of funding for your projects.
- Speedy receipt of up to date, high quality news and information about policy and trends
- Various newsletters such as Eurada-News concerning the activities of the association and information about EU policies; e-Reminder, e-Dissemination and e-Flash informing what is going on in the network
- Eurada regularly publishes ready to use guidelines translating EU legislation into practical language
Let your voice be heard by EU institutions
- Meet EU representatives ranging from senior officials to administrators at various events organized by Eurada such as the Agorada lunch
- Eurada is permanently in contact with EU administration in order to make RDA’s point of view weights in the balance while elaborating EU policies
- Through participation in: expert groups (SME Envoy, RIS³ Mirror Group, EEN, etc.); advisory groups (Regions of Knowledge, Capitalisation of Interreg IVC Programme, Research Intensive Clusters, ICT Vouchers); draft papers (“Regional Policy for Smart Growth of SMEs” and “EU funding for Dual Use”); and events managed by different DGs (Open days, Regions for Economic Change, High Level Group on RIS³ and (Re)industrialization, Enterprise-University Cooperation, etc.)
Eurada is playing an active role in shaping regional development policy according to the interests, needs and requests of its members.