Upcoming EURADA Events
UPCOMING EVENTS ORGANISED BY EURADA
- Brokerage for Innovation Agencies: In EURADA premises – Rue Montoyer 24, 1000 Brussels, January 30th. The fifth edition of this brokerage event aims to gather experts on the field of innovation to share best practices, to find new partners for ongoing or future proposals and to learn from each other. During the conference, experts from the European Commission will present and explain calls and initiatives for innovation agencies. Registration here.
- Xpress Project: The demand for urban renewable energy solutions (RES) is increasing. Advanced technology is usually created by innovative SMEs, and cooperation between private and public sectors could positively impact development in the renewables sector. The EU-funded XPRESS project aims to promote advanced RES technologies and increase the role renewables play in EU cities and municipalities. The project will create a web platform for public suppliers, innovative companies and consumers of green innovations. It will estimate the needs in low carbon energy and improve the application of Green Public Procurement (GPP), which plays a key role in the EU’s efforts towards a resource-efficient economy.
- Altice Forum premises – Avenida Doutor Francisco Pires Gonçalves 60, 4711-909 Braga, February 21st. Registration here.
- In EURADA premises – Rue Montoyer 24, 1000 Brussels, March 20th.
- AGORADA2020: At the European Committee of Regions – Rue Belliard 99-101, 1000 Brussels, June 4th. In the framework of the event, the final conferences of ESSPO and workshop of POCITYF projects will take place. The European Development Agencies meet every spring to discuss a specific topic and get informed directly about initiatives of the European Commission. The event gathers regional practitioners, experts, and policy-makers in order to discuss the state of art of social enterprises as well as challenges and solutions to help them develop.
- Beyond EDP: In EURADA premises – Rue Montoyer 24, 1000 Brussels, June 30th. The Beyond EDP project aims to strengthen the entrepreneurial discovery process in Europe, boosting the Regional Innovation smart specialisation strategy adopted by Europe in 2014. On this occasion, EURADA premises will hold the final conference of the project.
Past EURADA Events
Summer Course “Preparation of European projects”: In Brussels from July 2nd to 4th with the participation as speakers of experienced experts already retired from agencies and responsible for EU projects in development agencies.
Brokerage Event for Innovation Agencies: 24th of January, a practical event to support the preparation of new project proposals and the exploitation of research results. This event gathered more than 75 representatives from agencies. It was co-organised with IVACE and INFO Murcia in close cooperation with DG GROW and ERRIN within the EU Industry Week.
Workshop about successful examples of cooperation in regional and local development: 5th of February, to showcase the institutional capacities on economic development projects carried out by local and regional governments at subnational level. There are good examples that provide inspiration and possibilities of cooperation with countries outside the EU. The workshop provideed an overview of practical lessons showcasing how you could establish partnerships outside the EU.
Agorada2019 “Exploiting the full potential of social enterprises”: in Brussels on 26th and 27th of March. The event was organised in cooperation with the social economy partnership of the industrial modernisation platform and the SocialSeeds Interreg Europe project.
Agorada+2019 “Innovative Defence Technologies for the Defence Battlefield”: in Kajaani (Finland), 17-19 September. The conference was organised by the regional development agency Kainuun Eut, DG GROW, the Association of Finnish Aerospace and Defence Industries (AFDA) and EURADA.
Building Scotland’s Future – Inclusive Growth for Europe: In the EURADA premises (Brussels), 8 October, in the framework of the European Week of Regions and Cities. It will be organised by EURADA alongside Scotland Europa and will offer an insight into regional development in Scotland with the introduction of the new agency, the South of Scotland Enterprise Agency.
International Economic Development Council’s Annual Conference: In Indianapolis (USA), 13-16 October. IEDC’s Annual Conference is the largest yearly gathering of economic development professionals from across the country and around the world. The conference features distinguished keynote speakers, dozens of interactive sessions led by industry experts, networking events, and educational tours. EURADA will lead an European delegation of Development Agencies that will participate in the congress.
In4Wood Final Conference: In the Eurada Premises (Brussels), 30 October. The final conference of the Erasmus+ IN4WOOD project pursues a clear mission: to take up the challenge of the Industry 4.0 (I4.0) by gathering in one place entrepreneurs, researchers, technology experts and regional and EU officers.
Dual-Use Research and Innovation 2019: In Seville (Spain), 20 November. This conference organised by the Junta de Andalucía, the Enterprise Europe Network and Ceseand aims to explore the opportunities for boosting the space industry in the European regions, offering a global view of the current opportunities, funding sources and instruments available in the field of space as a dual use domain.