The IN4WOOD project, funded by Erasmus+, has developed an online course focused on enabling technologies of Industry 4.0, with practical examples in the furniture and wood sector, but applicable in other industrial contexts. The course is taught in a free and online web-based/mobile platform, with 300 learning video-pills (short videos of approx. 3 minutes) aimed at teaching key concepts to understand the digital transformation of companies towards Industry 4.0. The IN4WOOD consortium, of which EURADA is a partner, is looking for students from all levels to take part in the pilot scheme that runs from the 15th of April 2019 until the 15th of June 2019.
Training content is organised in 6 modules:
- Introduction to Industry 4.0 (2 hours)
- Hybridisation between physical and digital world (35 hours): RFID/NFC, sensors, wearables, 3D printing, augmented reality, 3D modeling and scanning and robotics
- Telecommunications and data (15 hours): cloud computing, communications networks, cybersecurity, Internet of Things, integrated systems and big data
- Management systems (15 hours): collaborative platforms, logistics management systems and workflow
- Standards, certifications and legal issues of Industry 4.0 (3 hours)
- Implementing Industry 4.0 solutions for Factories of the Future (20 hours): final course work
At the end of each training module, students have to pass a final test to check the knowledge gained. At the end of the course, students will receive a completion certificate for the modules that they successfully completed.
All training materials will be available in English, Spanish, Italian and German.
The training paths allow a blended mix of both classroom and remote learning so all participants, at all levels from students through to senior management can engage and learn in a module-based approach and learn at their own speed and around everyday commitments.
Check out our project video to get a first taste of what you can expect.
The course is aimed at
- students enrolled in higher education and graduates: Bsc, Msc, Phd.
- students enrolled in vocational training and graduates in VET
- Unemployed people and workers seeking to improve their skills and competences on the topic of digital revolution of factories, toward the I4.0 era (account managers, production manager, logistics managers, manufacturing, project managers, IT developers, sales people, analysts, …)
Duration is 9 weeks. We have calculated 90 hours of work (10 hours per week for those who want to complete the whole course). Users are free to manage their time/efforts per week and free to choose which modules they want to follow.
HOW TO ENROLL IN THE SPANISH COURSE:
Online from 25th of March until 14th of April 2019 via: www.upct.es/seeu
HOW TO ENROLL IN THE ITALIAN COURSE:
Contact: Laura Rochi: email@example.com
HOW TO ENROLL IN THE ENGLISH COURSE:
Contact: Steve More: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO ENROLL IN THE GERMAN COURSE:
Contact: Victoria Gómez: email@example.com