The matchmaking event on SME integration to Industry 4.0 launched under the ReConfirm initiative and hosted by EURADA at Bilbao the past 26th November gathered around 40 participants willing to hear the co-investment project ideas from the partnership of the Industrial Modernisation Platform on industry 4.0. The event aimed to make possible for regions and private stakeholders to establish cooperation agreements and boost the integration of SMEs into global value chains. The ideas proposed by the regions were the following:
- Financial platform will gather and showcase the previous experiences of the partners in co-financing 4.0-related innovation in SMEs.
- Trans-regional integrated services platform on industry 4.0 for SMEs.
- Service platform on quality management and technology foresight.
- International Platform of Laboratories.
- Shared IoT Technology Lab.
- Network of Training Centres: es.digital4.0 providing training and skills to SMEs.
These interesting co-investment projects are open to anyone; if your region has identified industry 4.0 as a priority and you want to cooperate with these ideas or you need further information, please don´t hesitate to contact us.