The High-growth technology business (HTB) forums will present and elaborate on insightful live case studies of intellectual property (IP) strategies adopted by innovative enterprises, with a focus on SMEs and start-ups. In each of the forums, a global expert panel will guide the audience through the success story presented, take an in-depth look into how intellectual assets support the business case and provide takeaways for practical implementation.
The series of one-hour online events has been designed by the European Patent Office (EPO) and Licensing Executives Society International (LESI) to meet the needs of business decision-makers, venture capital investors and IP professionals in small and medium-sized enterprises. The forums will be held in a lively presentation-and-discussion format, followed by an optional 30-minute Q&A session.
The forums will take place online on the following dates:
- Growth-financing: 28 October, 08.00-09.30 hrs (CEST)
- Case study: Plasmapp Co. (South Korea)
- Industry: Medical electronics
- Panel chaired by Willem Bulthuis (Founder and CEO, Corporate Ventures Advisory)
- Build-to-sell: 18 November, 17.00-18.30 hrs (CET)
- Case study: Paul Atherton, serial technology entrepreneur (UK)
- Panel chaired by Juergen Graner (Founder and CEO, Globalator)
For more information on the agenda and the speakers, and to register free of charge for the forums, please visit epo.org/business-forum.